Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Updates
Monday, April 18, 2022
TSA will no longer enforce its Security Directives and Emergency Amendment requiring mask use on public transportation and transportation hubs. The CDC continues to recommend that people wear masks in indoor public transportation settings currently.
Safer, Faster, Better
The safety of our passengers, customers, employees, and tenants continues to be a top priority of the Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB). SFB remains in constant contact with our partners and stakeholders at the local, state, and national levels. SFB has implemented the following changes in effort to keep our terminal safe:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the entire terminal
- Increased the number of hand sanitizer dispensers in visible locations throughout the airport before and after significant travel touchpoints
- Masks are available to all passengers at the ticketing counters, gates, and while on the plane
- Signage has been installed throughout the airport to encourage and remind passengers of safe and healthy travel tips
- Implemented a new CONTACTLESS and TICKETLESS parking system that reduces physical touch, allowing passengers to pay for parking on their smart devices
Yes! SFB is still open and serving passengers.
Flight cancellations are determined by the airline. Please check with your airline to get the most up-to-date flight status.
TSA will no longer enforce its Security Directives and Emergency Amendment requiring mask use on public transportation and transportation hubs.
Safe travel tips include- wash your hands for at least 20-seconds, use hand sanitizer when hand-washing is unavailable, practice social distancing, avoid touching your face with unwashed hands and wear your mask.
All parking lots are currently open at SFB.
Yes, curbside pickup and drop-offs are still permitted.