Safer, Faster, Better
The safety of our passengers, customers, employees, and tenants continues to be a top priority of the Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB). SFB is continuously monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and remains in constant contact with our partners and stakeholders at the local, state, and national levels. SFB has implemented the following changes in effort to keep our terminal safe:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the entire terminal
- Increased the number of hand sanitizer dispensers in visible locations throughout the airport before and after significant travel touchpoints
- Airport employees have received mask to protect themselves and passengers
- Masks are available to all passengers at the ticketing counters, gates, and while on the plane
- Signage has been installed throughout the airport to encourage and remind passengers of safe and healthy travel tips
- Implemented a new CONTACTLESS and TICKETLESS parking system that reduces physical touch, allowing passengers to pay for parking on their smart devices
Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Updates
Passengers with a state driver’s license or state ID that expired after March 1, 2020, may still use it as acceptable identification at the checkpoint. TSA will accept expired drivers’ licenses and state IDs a year after the expiration date or 60 days after the duration of the COVID-19 national emergency, whichever is longer.
TSA is allowing passengers to travel with up to 12oz of hand sanitizer in carry-on bags until further notice. Passengers can expect these containers will need to be screened separately, which may increase checkpoint screening time.
Yes! SFB is still open and serving passengers.
Flight cancellations are determined by the airline. Please check with your airline to get the most up-to-date flight status.
Safe travel tips include- wash your hands for at least 20-seconds, use hand sanitizer when hand-washing is unavailable, practice social distancing, avoid touching your face with unwashed hands and wear your mask.
Yes. Masks are required to be worn while on Airport property and in the Terminal Building in compliance with Security Directive 1542-21-01 Security Measures – Face Mask Requirements.
All parking lots are currently open at SFB.
Yes, curbside pickup and drop-offs are still permitted.
As of March 16, 2020, the Attraction Express was fully suspended until further notice.