Facilities Maintenance Technician
Maintenance, grounds-keeping and aviation related services at private sector airport. Must be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
DESIRED SKILLSET- Maintenance
You could be part of a team that works hard, plays hard, and makes a difference in your community. We offer competitive benefits and compensation packages. We not only reward you financially, but give you challenging assignments and a supportive work environment which promotes personal and professional growth.
We are seeking an experienced Ramp Lineman for our office located in Orlando, Florida. Responsibilities:
- Maintain quality control on fuel tanks and fuel truck.
- Fuel airplanes as directed and move airplanes using tow equipment.
- Maintain grounds- general clean-up, pest control, clean gutters, pressure clean.
- Preventive maintenance on HVAC, golf carts, and other required equipment.
- Perform repairs to and paint units as directed.
- Other duties as directed. Qualifications:
Must be able to pass an FBI level background check to receive an airport issued badge. Knowledge of HVAC, electrical and plumbing a plus. Must be able to use power tools. Driver’s license is required. NATA Certification a plus.
Our office is in Orlando, FL. If you don’t live in here, think about relocating to the best area in Central Florida. Orlando is the top tourism destination in the US, with great schools, universities and neighborhoods. Also, as an added benefit, there is no state income tax.
- Part Time
- $11.00- $15.00 per hour
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance
Typical Start Time
Typical End Time
- Day Shift, On Call, Weekends
This job is
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability