The Sanford Airport Authority is now utilizing a new electronic solicitation and supplier registration system, hosted by OpenGov Procurement.
New competitively sealed solicitations will be available through OpenGov Procurement, unless otherwise stated in the solicitation document. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to receive notifications of future opportunities by signing up through the new e-Procurement Portal and selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Receive updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations
- Guide suppliers through the process of responding electronically to ITBs, RFPs, ITNs, etc. to ensure your Company's responses have been accurately completed
- Ultimately, this system will act as a central location for all solicitation opportunities issued by the Sanford Airport Authority
To register for notifications of Authority solicitation opportunities, please register with OpenGov Procurement. You will receive an email to activate your account, and then subscribe to our solicitations by navigating here and clicking the subscribe button.
View archived solicitations here.
View solicitation notice to bidders here.
For questions regarding a solicitation or contract, please email Procurement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There is no cost for suppliers to register with OpenGov Procurement
Roberta Stanton, CPPB
1200 Red Cleveland Blvd
Stanford, FL 32773