Under direction of the Operations Manager, the Operations Coordinator supervises the safety, security, and daily operations of the areas managed by Orlando Sanford International and Orlando Sanford Domestic. These areas generally include Terminals A & B, public parking facilities, and the commercial aircraft parking ramp.
Major Responsibilities and Functions:
- Provide safe terminal and ramp management
- Assure compliance with minimum standards and regulations relating to all tenants
- Record aircraft arrivals, departures and other data for billing purposes
- Maintains working environment and equipment in clean, neat and orderly manner
- Respond and coordinate security and emergency incidents, including those emergencies that occur off duty hours
- Enforce construction rules and contractor compliance
- Act as liaison between all airlines, tenants, contractors, and federal agencies
- Perform administrative duties, data entry, and report writing as requested
- Make notifications for service of ad hoc airline flights and other related activity
- Provide customer service to passengers, tenants, contractors, and airlines
- Receive and prioritize work order requests for equipment and building facility maintenance
- Perform facility and systems inspections
- Report and collect applicable fees for services
- Resolve conflicts between parties or issues
- Prepare written and oral reports on operations and incidents as needed
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned
Health and Safety Responsibilities:
- Take all reasonable and necessary precautions to ensure personal health and safety, as well as that of co-workers and any other person(s)
- Report immediately to management, all unsafe and unhealthy conditions
- Report immediately to management, all occurrences that cause injury or damage to any person or property
- Comply with TBI’s Environmental Safety and Health program and procedures
While performing the duties of the position, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time throughout the course of daily activities. The employee is regularly required to climb, lift, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
The Operations Coordinator works in a busy airport environment with constant interpersonal interaction with people of varying levels of sophistication. The work day is subject to frequent interruptions and distractions. Therefore, the ability to manage conflicting priorities and associated stress is critical to position success. Stress associated with responding to/solving issues, inquiries and/or complaints from employees, passengers, airport tenants and regulatory agencies. Operations are dynamic and situations may require immediate attention. This position has high exposure to the public and requires a professional approach and demeanour under all conditions. It also requires a genuine willingness to assist persons with a wide range of requests and needs, including individuals with disabilities.
- Full Time
- Operations Supervisor
- The normal working hours for this position will vary by shift. Coverage will be provided on a 24-hour basis in continuous and overlapping eight (8) hour shifts.
TBI US Operations, Inc.
Financial Controller – SFB
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Financial Controller is responsible for organizing, directing, and controlling the works of the accounting personnel in collecting, summarizing, and interpreting financial data for the use of executive management, creditors, investors, and taxing authorities. Develops forecasts for proposed projects of the organization, measures actual performance against operating plans and standards, and interprets the results of operations for all levels of management.
Major Responsibilities and Functions:
- Establishes and/or develops financial & reporting procedures and applicable policies in accordance with U.S. and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Oversees accurate and timely reporting of management accounts (prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP and IFRS), budgets (operating and capital) and forecasts.
- Experience and ability to prepare audited financial statements.
- Responsible for review and accuracy of general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, and other general accounting records & consolidation files.
- Responsible for preparing and co-presenting the finance section of the monthly Board report for TBI US Operations, Inc. and Orlando Sanford International, Inc.
- Reviews and approves payments thru purchasing cycle.
- Responsible for overseeing U.S. based cash forecasting (including day-to-day cash management), safeguarding of entity assets and credit policies.
- Manage, evaluate, and assist in negotiation of and development of bank loan reporting and compliance.
- Assess benefits of all prospective contracts and advise on design and implementation.
- Assists the Controller-Tax, Audit & Compliance with audit, treasury, insurance, and tax functions, as needed.
- Completes project work on new U.S. based contracts.
- Other duties as assigned.
(1) Assistant Financial Controller, (2) Snr. General Ledger Accountants and (1) Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Normal Working Hours:
The normal working hours for this position will be Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
How to apply
Please apply for this position directly on our job site!
***People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.***
- Full Time
- Chief Financial Officer
- CPA with a bachelor’s degree in accounting and a minimum of eight (8) years of accounting experience.
- Must have prior experience as a controller or assistant controller.
- Must have public accounting experience with a concentration in auditing.
- Must have relevant knowledge of current regulations and compliance issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations independently.
- Exceptional administrative and organizational skills, outstanding attention to detail and the experience to get up to speed quickly.
- The ability to think well on his/her feet and to solve problems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to proactively assess the needs of others.
- Must exercise accuracy, discretion, good judgment, attention to detail, courtesy, tact, and patience.
- Must have strong supervisory and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with other TBI employees, airline employees, vendors and subcontractors.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and SAGE 300.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and supervision.
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Time Off, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance
Typical Start Time
Typical End Time