Facilities Maintenance Manager
TBI US Operations Inc., is excited to announce we are looking to fill an essential role at the Orlando Sanford International Airport in Sanford, Florida. We are currently looking for a Facilities Maintenance Manager. This professional will report to the Aviation Services Senior Manager
Under the supervision of the Aviation Services Senior Manager, the Facilities Maintenance Manager plans, coordinates, directs, and reviews the activities of the facilities maintenance department. Oversees the maintenance and repair of the common use facilities and equipment and performs related administrative tasks and other related work as required.
Major Responsibilities and Functions:
- Supervises, schedules, and coordinates the team of Maintenance Technicians responsible for the maintenance and repair of the facilities and equipment.
- Oversees the CMMS system FMX (Facilities Maintenance Express) for accuracy of reports, input of tasks, and assigning priority.
- Provides general oversight of routine and comprehensive supplemental general maintenance services and housekeeping resources.
- Establishes work schedules and assigns duties; reviews work for thoroughness and coordinate work with other departments and subcontractors.
- Inspects facilities and equipment for deficiencies and recommend corrective actions; sets work priorities.
- Prepares progress and other reports; maintains records as required, and presenting reports in meetings.
- Ensures that all applicable airport rules and regulations and Company procedures are observed and properly followed during the performance of activities.
- Trains and evaluates the performance of Maintenance Technicians, including the preparation of formal performance evaluations as well as informal feedback.
- Conducts regular safety meetings and assures that all applicable safety regulations and procedures are followed and documented.
- Responsible for ordering supplies and equipment through SAGE accounting program.
- Responsible for adherence and input on operating budget for the department.
- Reinforces the Company’s culture of customer service within the team of Maintenance Technicians, ensuring that the needs of the customer come first and that prompt service that exceeds the customer’s expectations is a priority.
- Responsible for reporting weekly KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to admin to be included in airport monthly report.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to apply
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those who are scheduled for an interview will be contacted.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Florida Drug Free Workplace.
- Full Time